This is my 2015 Crystal White Pearl WRX that I got in August 2014. I bought this car to be my daily driver. Some would be upset to know that I still haven't ... Show moredrove it in the rain or the snow. lol. I had car in storage in the winter and after about 8 months of owning it I only have 1500 miles on it. Car still smells new, not a single scracth or dent on it yet. Keepn fingers crossed to stay that way. I plan to baby this car as long as I can to keep it perfect. I have other cars I can drive when weather is nasty.
I will list the basic things that I have done to this car as of today 5-1-15
* 19x9.5 Ground Force rims wit BFG Sport Comp Tires 255/40/19
* STI Trunk Swap
* STI Factory Installed Short Throw Shifter
* Tinted the windows 5% rear 30% front
* Tinted and cleared tail lights
* Nameless Axle Back Muffler Delete w/ stagard double walled 4" tips
* Bayson R full lip Kit, not installed yet. Plan to paint gloss black
* L.E.D. Boomerang lights, license plate lights, New hyper blue high & low beams
* Chrome bulbs for front and rear turn signals to prevent amber glow in housing from stock bulbs
* Custom made Vinyl strip for lower grille to change appearance and to cover factory plate holes.
* Debadged then blacked out Subaru emblems
* Powder coated battery hold down bracket, and hood latch (lime Green)
* Painted Brakes (lime Green) I actually plan to paint black this summer
1999 GMC JimmyI bought this Jimmy for my daily driver in August 2010. Spring 2011 updates 4/11/11I started to get the Jimmy ready for the summer.B... Show moreefore I put my rims on I had to do some work on the suspension. I will be droppin it 3" as soon as I get the time. Already have the parts.New upper control arm w/ new ball joint. Show Less