I have a 1996 GMC Extended Cab Z71. It is still pretty much stock with some minor additions. I am in the process of installing the audio. I had a custom por... Show moreted console box installed to house my L7 SoloBaric 10. I have installed Alpine SPR-176A 6.5 inch components in the doors and am addidng them to the back soon. I just have to figure out how to make my fiberglass pods for the back. Its currently outfitted with 285/75/16 Buckshot Maxxis with stock wheels. I have also just installed March underdrive pulleys and a k&n filter. My future additions include a Helix throttle spacer, hypertech programmer and a black brush guard to replace the chrome one in the pictures. Show Less
Here are some of the mods i have done since ive bought the truck.
1. This is a picture after the 2 inch lift i installed.
2. This is picture of the enclosure... Show more i had made to house my Kicker L7.
3. This is a picture of my head unit Alpine cd/mp3 player.
4. This is a picture of my amp a Kicker kx600.1. Puts out 705 watts according to its test certificate.
5. This is a rear shot of my sub and its enclosure.
6. This is a picture of my new tires Maxxis Buckshot Mudders 285/75/16.
7.This is another picture after the 2 inch lift i installed. Show Less