I've done various small improvements - better supports for rear windows, support to keep roof fabric up, did a vinyl cover on engine lid.
Still working on B... Show moreonneville SSEi motor (3800 Series II supercharged) for it - this will be a revised suspension and later trans as well. Slow progress.
Yeah, I hadn't built all that great a site here - but the new cardomain is just too screwed up.
I'm moving everything to my own site, www.laserpubs.com/pers... Show moreonal
Jay Show Less
April 2010 - Replaced windshield. Did it myself, worked out ok. It is now semi-glue in, because I knew the frame wasn't straight enough to just install i... Show moret stock. So, I trimmed the retaining lip from the rubber along the sides and top edge, and about 8" forward from the bottom corners. Laid the windshield into place and trimmed any part of the rubber that would distort the glass.I used black caulk to glue it in place. That went between much of the rubber and frame, and between most of the rubber and the glass.The two previous windshields had both cracked in the same place, so I knew the frame had problems. That's why I did the 'semi glue-in'. Show Less