This was my 2004 Acura RSX Type S. It was a great car, purchased on the 19th of October 2004. Unfortunately, on August 8th of 2005, the car collided with a... Show more tree when I swerved out of the way from hitting a guy that cut me off. The car was declared a total, and is no longer in my posession. REST IN PEACE.
Here are some pics of my car, with my friend's '98 Maxima SE. His CarDomain is " gen4maxse, " which is also on my Friends list.
Sylvania Silverstars with APC sidemarkers, biaatch!
Pics with Teck cars. First is my Integra with Dado's turbo M3, and second is the RSX with Andrea's SLK.
Old and Random pics.
- 1998 Nissan Maxima SE auto with intake and exhaust.
- 2003 Toyota Corolla S (unknown trans) with exhaust.
- 2005 Scion tC 5-spd stock.
- 1994 Honda Civic EX coupe auto stock. (Just for fun).
Killed By List
- 1983 Ford Mustang GT 5-spd with carb, intake manifold, cam, exhaust, distributor cap, other mods.
Too Close to Tell List
- '92-'95 Honda Civic 5-spd hatchback with unknown mods.
- 1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 5-spd with exhaust and clutch.
- 2003 Lincoln Contintental V8 stock.
The Future Wifey : Mia Guzman
Some of the " BOCES Clownz " in class, choppin' up a Camry front clip in half.
Brian (Osidekilla70 on Cardomain) chillin' in the '59 Edsel.
Page One : You Are Here.
Page Two : Other Peoples' Cars. Show Less
Here are pictures of my friend's 2005 Scion tC, 5-spd. I washed, clayed, and waxed this car to bring out a good shine.
This is my uncle's '04 M... Show moreercedes-Benz SL500. It's a sick car, but someone key'd his car up BAD, so it had to be brought to the body shop to get it all pretty looking again.
These pictures are of a car belonging to one of my cousin's. It's a 1998 Acura Integra GSR, with AEM CAI, A'PEXi N1, H&R springs, KYB AGX struts, and removed emblems/badges. Pretty nice and clean car. Oh, and the guy posing in the background is my OTHER cousin. He's such a clown. =)
These are some shots I took of gen4maxse's '98 Maxima SE. Some nice work done to it.
Page One : 2004 Acura RSX Type S.
Page Two : 1991 Acura Integra LS.
Page Three : You Are Here. Show Less