Car: Honda Accord 2007 SE 4dr
- 2003-05 Honda OEM Front Lip
- HFP Silverstar Rims 17x7 with Michelin HX MXM4 215/50/17
- Acura TL-S Rear Sway... Show more Bar
- OEM-Style Wing Spoiler
- Solarguard 35% Tint
- 2006-07 OEM Honda Accord Hybrid Tails
- TSX Projector Retrofit
- Inspire Fog Lights
- Tein Basic Coilovers
New Installations: OEM 2006-07 Honda Accord Hybrid Tails
July 2007 (Phase 2)
New installations: HFP Silverstar Rims and Acura TL-S Rear Stabilizer
Here's the new TL-S sway bar:
Much thanks to Bonka (in the Maxima) for the help!
July 2007 (Phase 1)
Front lip has been installed, more updates to come.
So I have completed the tinting at 35% for the rear windows. Unfortunately no tint in the front as I didn't want to have to tear them off later on. I have also placed the Front Lip on order and they are being shipped as we speak! More pictures coming up soon!
The dilemma I'm having now is what to do after those two mods are installed! The choices are as follows:
1. Rims: Axis Hiro's 18-19" Gunmetal
2. Rims: HFP 17" Silverstar
3. Suspension: Tein Basics
Just bought a 2007 Accord SE Sedan in the Graphite Pearl.
Currently fairly stock, but the mods are coming. I will be doing these mods very soon:
- Tinted Windows 35%
- 2003-05 OEM Sedan Front Lip
- Black Housed Headlights Show Less