1994 dakota 5.2 4x4List of engine mods Rebuilt engine approx 12000 ago Couple stages up comp cam Dynomax headers 8.5 spark plug wires 2.25 true dual with gla... Show moress packs out the back Mopar Performance computer Throttle body spacerDyno Tested RWHP 230 with only a few mods listed aboveStock in this year and prob most years of 5.2 is 230 engine HP and figuring in the drivetrain % of loss we added a decent amount of HP for the price and few bolt on's. New pics of the paint job Show Less
92 dakota 4x4
I purchased this truck in the summer of 2007 with under 40k original miles on it in GA.
List of mods when purchased
1. grill guard with a pair... Show more of KC driving and also a pair of KC fogs
2. factory fog lights in factory air dam (harder to find) with the original black outs that say dakota.
3. aftermarket sun roof w/shade
4. moon visor
5. light bar on box with another set of KC Lights
6. Tube rear bumper( bought not made nice one hard to find another like it with being custom made.
7. custom stereo including CD player with external alpine equalizer, custom door speakers 6" 3" and tweeters in a surround
amp for the components.
8. original black gauge surround and cup holder with aftermarket woodgrain kit(also on door panels)
9. nerf bars
Things i have done to it since.
1. K&N FIPK W/prewrap
2. summit (pacesetter) headers
3. custom exhaust 2.25 true duals with magnaflow mufflers out the sides
4. pioneer deck sub and amp to add to the component previously upgraded sounds good for the truck and money spent.
I will add pictures of interior and most accessories listed soon. Show Less