All 3 subs in.
Thad standing next to his work of art. Due to schedule differences, this box took me and him around 2 months to make. If we would have work... Show moreed solid it would have taken about 2-3 weeks.
The finished product in the trunk, i am really impressed with it and it is pretty loud.
Here is the only picture of my head unit Kenwood's KDC-X811.
Here is the 4 gauge power wire i ran. I didn't feel like ripping apart the whole interior. The wire goes to another battery in the back and then to the amp.
I don't have any pictures of my amp, an MTX 2300x running in 4ohm stereo.
I have decided to sell the car and the rims, but not the system. Email if you are interested. Show Less
This is the box with the primer on it. The worst part was i bought the wrong kind of primer at first so we had to sand the whole thing back down and reprime ... Show moreit. That was time consuming.
Another view of the box with the first coat of paint.
Heres the box with another coat of paint, i'm not sure how many coats we gave it, i think around 6.
This is the finished box with one sub in it. It's so nice and white, unfortuatly the clear coat we used turned the box a yellowish color.
2 Subs in. Show Less