Some More Pics....
In May of 2004 I bought a "Cap" for the "Horn". I got it off eBay, and was under the impression it was Charcoal,... Show more only to find out the guy who owned it was color blind, and did not know it was blue.
It took a year before I got the time to fix the problem. The paint that was on the cap was resprayed several times, and was not prepped very well, plus the fiberglass had several defects that had never been corrected. So I sanded the shell all the way back down to gelcoat, fixed the problem areas, and then resprayed the cap in a matching charcoal color and dropped 4 coats of clearcoat on it. It took 2 months start to finish, but the results are fabulous.
You will also notice that in early 2004 I got a set of Aluminum Diamond Plate running boards for both the cab and box.
Other than that, I really haven't done much to the "Horn", it has been 100% reliable and trouble free. The next thing that I am planning on is to redo the paint, and maybe one day I will get a 6.1 Hemi and drop in. Show Less