My BB Lion (Peugeot 206)
1st day of detailing using Meguiar's product.
Total Hours spent: 5 (Excluding Cloth cleaning).
1. Vacuum Cleaning... Show more Interrior.
2. Meguiar's Carpet Cleaner.
3. Meguiar's NXT Tech Protect for Interrior Trim.
4. Meguiar's Gold Class Leather Conditioner for Leather Seats.
5. Meguiar's Gold Car Wash & Conditioner.
6. Meguiar's Quick Clay Detailing.
7. Meguiar's ColorX (Polish Wax).
8. Meguiar's Gold Class Liquid Wax. (How come so watery?)
9. Meguiar's Gold Class Trim Detailer. (For Exterrior Rubber/Plastic).
10. Meguiar's NXT Generation Glass Cleaner.
11. Meguiar's Hot Rims Multipiece Wheel Wash.
12. Meguiar's Gold Class Endurance High Gloss. (For Tyres).
Close Up View On The Detailing:
Interrior (Please excuse the toys, they insist to be in the picture =P )
ROAR! Show Less
Just got my tyres changed not long ago... My old Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD2 time's up, cracks detected and the front tyres bloated (it's gonna BLOW).
The... Show more new Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 looks much better, cool =)
(Mine's the THAI made, read that it's specially made for Asian Countries to accomodate the climates).
More info here:
Goodyear Eagle F1 News By Asian Auto
Some shots below after a cash wash and wax.
Some shots of my BB "lion"
My BB "Lion"'s Key Chain~
Found the nice number in this Trip Computer in Garmin GPS:
Off Topic (Nice VW Golf GTi Ad): Show Less