Since the old front brake rotors were glazed and full of small radial cracks, I added new ones along with new inner/outer bearings and calipers.
My sister (... Show moreand her boyfriend)'s generous Christmas present was 4 new Sony 10" XS-L102P5 Subwoofers. I made a box to house them from a bookcase scrounged from a "Free Furniture" pile in front of someones house. I added divider panels inside and a front cover with wood leftover from an old bed pedistal donated (and delivered 40 miles free!) by a fellow vanner named Reed.
The boxes for the a/d/s 2-way speakers (pulled from a junkyard Peugeot for $3.50 each) were made from some old shelves my landlady was throwing away. She also donated the wood stain and polyurethane.
While it's still not very nice, I replaced my old bed pedistal with a slightly better version made with free plywood leftover from a remodeling project. I did have to break down and buy a couple of 2X4's for the frame which i split in half lengthwise to lighten it and have enough wood to build the whole frame. I also added a piano hinge (split in the middle), also donated by Reed, to allow access to the spare tire and other gear stashed inside.
I also finished the fuel system plumbing, replacing the 3/8" rubber & hard line from pump to carb with -6AN Aeroquip Stainless hose, fittings, & another Earl's billet filter.
Finally got around to adding a K&N filter element to the Mopar Performance air cleaner too. Show Less